Tuesday, March 22

Numb heart!

i don't want to cry over you because i finally realized it won't get me anywhere and it won't make you care! ii feel so pain when thinking of you! when you not around i missing u make me feel so damn! You get someone else and forget me! never mind! go away from my life! hate seeing your smile! seem you don't feel anything! damn! stupid! get out from my way stupid!!!! i fall in love and fall in hate! love color with the truth and lie and cheat word!!! baka-yaro!!!!!! now my heart aches! and a drowsy numbness pains my sense! as though of hemlock i had drunk ! or emptied some dull opiate to the drains!!!! yeah! sometime the right to be alone is the beginning of all freedom!!!! but nothing sucks worse than feeling alone, no matter how many people are around! suppose nobody in this world is numb. Everyone can feel pain, its just that some are really good when it comes to pretending!!! now out of my way if you won't to part of my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment