Friday, April 1

Late night dream,,,,

Late at night when the entire world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you and I wish on a star that somewhere you are thinking of me too. I was waiting for the longest time, he said, “I thought you forgot me”. It is hard to forget, I said, “When there is such an empty space in my mind, when you are gone”.  When I first met you, I never would have imagined that I would have such strong feeling for you, I never would have thought that I would have dreams about you or miss being by your side or get butterflies if my stomach. When someone mentions your name, it makes me feel so pain cause you to far from me. When I first met you I never would have thought that I would crush on you. You know, missing someone isn’t about how long since I seen you or the amount of time since we’ve talked. It’s about that very moment when I’m doing something and wishing you were here with me.  Damn!!! I’M REALLY MISS YOU RIGHT NOW DEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment