Sunday, August 7

Give me sunshine!



World... People... Hope.. Trust.... Love... Does it break Ur heart? For me yes! It break a lot. Every moment of every day, into more pieces than my heart was made of. I never thought of myself as quiet, much less silent went i’m in that mood. I never thought about thing at all. Everything changed and that distanced, and that distance wedged itself between me and my happiness. It wasn't the world and it wasn't the bombs and burning building. It was me and my thing, the cancer of never letting go. Is ignorance bliss? I don't know, but its so painful to think. And tell me what did thinking ever do for me? To what place did thinking ever bring me? i think and i think and i think. I’ve thought myself out of happiness a million times, but never once into it.


A good reminder blogger:

If you planted hope today in any hopeless heart
If someone’s burden was lighter because you did you part
If you caused a laugh that chased some tears away
If tonight your name is named when someone kneels to pray
Then your day has been well spent.



No comments:

Post a Comment