Thursday, March 3

'Land of Degdradation' from agroforestry claz

I have a piece of land... 
Far away from other land
There was a river...
Tree....








I build a garden in that land
I build a home near the river...
I call the garden HEART
I planted FLOWER..
FRUIT TREE...
The river flow from MOUNT OF SOUL...
Flow SLOWLY... past MY GARDEN...
It feel so comfort there...
With the bird song..
Singing in morning for sunrise






Until one day.....
MY GARDEN BEEN ATTACK!
By GIANT MOUNTER! 
Name ANGER and HATER









They destroy every thing 
I cry.... i ask them...
"Why do you do this to MY GARDEN??"
And they say " We came from the bottom of the MOUNT!
You call US to come!"
I keep crying... I don't call you!!
They replay"" YES YOU ARE! WE CAME FROM YOUR FEEL. 
The soul!! THE HEART BROKEN SOUL in side ur GARDEN call US!"







They gone,,,,,, I still CRYING... I lost My GARDEN
Becoz of MY SOUL!!! DAMN!!! 
Empty soul Destroy  MY HEART!
Erm... need to get TREATMENT to FERTILE this land BACK!


No comments:

Post a Comment