Saturday, March 17

A promise


This time, this place 
misused, mistake
too long, too late
who was i make you wait?
just one chance, just one breath
just in case there? just one left?
cause you known..



When the visions around you 
Bring tears to your eyes 
And all that surrounds you 
Are secrets and lies 
I'll be your strength 
I'll give you hope 
Keeping your faith when it's gone 
The one you should call 
Was standing there all along


And I remember all those crazy things you said
You left them running though my head

You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here 

Dear God

The Only think I ask
of you is to hold her when i'm not around
When I'm Much too Far away 

We all Need the person
who Can be True to you 
But I left her when
I found Her And Now i wish i'd Stayed 

Damn,  
What I'd do to have you near 
I wish you were here.





No comments:

Post a Comment