Saturday, March 5

100 reason i luv u



1. I love you for the way you make me feel when I am with you
2. I love your humor
3. I love how we complete each others thoughts
4. I love your smile
5. I love your eyes
6. I love how I see myself through your eyes
7. I love how you make me smile
8. I love that we will grow old together
9. I love that you are my best friend in the whole world and always have been
10. I love it when we stay up all night talking about nothing
11. I love it when we stay up all night talking serious and not remembering what we talked about the next day.
12. I love how your body feels next to mine
13. I love knowing that if I died tomorrow, that I found my soul-mate before I did
14. I love the way you look at me
15. I love the way I look at you
16. I love that you respect me
17. I love that even though you know everything about me you still look at me the way you do
18. I love the way you love me
19. I love the way I love you
20. I love your touch
21. I love how you enjoy the little things I do for you and think they are big
22. I love the sparkle in your eyes
23. I love cuddling with you.
24. I love how our bodies connect like a puzzle when I lie on your chest
25. I love how we communicate so well
26. I love that you listen to what I say
27. I love that you tell me what you feel
28. I love that you are the last voice I hear before I go to bed
29. I love that I am the first voice you hear when you wake up
30. I love how you complete me
31. I love the way you play with my hair
32. I love the way you carress my face
33. I love the way you kiss my neck
34. I love watching you with my children
35. I love that you take time for my children
36. I love your generous nature
37. I love your outgoing personality
38. I love your laugh
39. I love your warmth and kindness
40. I love that you love spending time with me
41. I love that your ticklish
42. I love how you make me laugh
43. I love the way we finish each others sentences
44. I love the fact that I will never give up on you
45. I love the way I can't imagine a day without you in my life
46. I love how when I dream of my life partner, the only person that I can see is you
47. I love your thoughtfulness
48. I love your tenderness
49. I love the way you treat my friends
50. I love the way your voice sounds over the phone
51. I love the way your voice sounds whispering in my ear
52. I love how our romance feels like the perfect romance movie
53. I love the way you protect and defend me
54. I love your intelligence
55. I love your passion for life
56. I love how every time I look at you, you take my breath away
57. I love how I thank God everyday for bringing someone as wonderful as you into my life
58. I love how my heart skips a beat when you walk into a room
59. I love the ways you choose to show your affection for me
60. I love the way you inspire me to be more than I am
61. I love you just the way you are
62. I love our life together
63. I love the way you look when you're sleeping
64. I love your strength of character
65. I love the way you take the time to thank me for doing everyday things
66. I love your confidence
67. I love your ability to make me feel better when times are tough
68. I love the way you support me when I'm off track
69. I love your openness to try new things
70. I love your ability to talk things through
71. I love your courage to be you
72. I love your greatness
73. I love the fact that you want to be with me
74. I love you for you
75. I love your body
76. I love the way you take the time to show me how much you love me
77. I love that you have a movie addiction just like me
78. I love the way you treat my children
79. I love that my children love you
80. I love the way you are not scared to show your affection when we are in public
81. I love that you love my cooking (which is a good thing, since your stuck with me, he fee)
82. I love the way you take care of us
83. I love your willingness to share everything, especially your heart
84. I love your way with words
85. I love that you call me your "precious"
86. I love the special moments that we share
87. I love your passion for your hobbies and interests (eg. Harley, Harley, Harley hee hee)
88. I love your competitiveness
89. I love your ingenuity
90. I love the surprises you do for me
91. I love your sensuality
92. I love how you demand respect but aren't controlling
93. I love how I would do anything for you to make you happy
94. I love how you would do anything to make me happy
95. I love how even when you're not with me I still feel like you're right here with me
96. I love the way you won't let me compromise myself
97. I love the way that you won't compromise yourself
98. I love that you are always there for me
99. I love that I am always there for you
100. I love the way that if we were ever separated I wouldn't know how to go on
I love you always and forever my baby!
Don't ever forget that!
You are the love of my life always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment