Saturday, August 13

never be regret by my faith!



I messed my life up, Yeah I’ve been down!  I should die before I wake, the least that I could ever say, “I made mistakes but held on to my faith… So please forgive me, if I make mistakes”. When I look in a mirror, I don’t even recognize myself, Got the heart of a winner, but looking back at me is someone else...” So when you feel like there’s no more nothing left but the life you’ve broken! No regrets... No regrets...  No turning back... Pick up yourself and tell them I’m just being me! Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So make sure love the people who treat you right and forget about the one who don't. And believe that everything happens for a reason, for sure even we don't know the true.. if you get a chance - take it; if it changes your life- let it. Nobody said that it would be easy... they just promised it would be worth it... 

Just remember blogger:
" in this world we hav to take chance sometimes they're worth it and sometimes they're not, but i'm telling you now, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY".

No comments:

Post a Comment